Who We Are
Our website address is
carlawn.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate program is entirely designed for earning advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazaon.com.
Registration is not mandatory to use or access this website. You may be required to provide email and name for blogs or message boards, particularly if you desire to give comments or provide articles.
If you provide here any personal information, we can assure that any of your information will not be shared with any third-party organization without your kind permission.
Please note that if you post comments or articles on this site, any personal information you provide in those comments or articles may be read and used by anyone observing them.
We are following the accepted standards to protect any personal information, you have provided to us. However, please be alert that no electrical system can ever be fully secured. Thus, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your given information.
If you upload images to our website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data. Visitors to the website can collect any place data from images on the website.
Some of the advertising may be aided by Google. Google’s use the DART cookie to serve ads to the users based on their activities to our Site and other sites on the Internet. DART uses “non-personal identifiable information” and does NOT track your personal information like your name, email address etc. You may know the activities of the DART cookie by visiting http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
Lawful Base for treating Individual Data under GDPR
We may practice Personal Data under the below situations:
- Permission: You have given your approval for generating Personal Data for some specific purposes.
- Agreement: Personal Data provision is needed for the contract performance with you and/or for the pre-contractual requirements if needed.
- Legal requirements: Handling Personal Data is essential for acquiescence with a lawful requirement to which the Company is matter.
- Safeties: Treating Personal Data is prerequisite in order to guard your crucial interests.
- Public benefits: Processing Personal Data is linked to a mission that is supported in the public interest or in the practice of official authority conferred in the organization.
- Authentic interests: Processing Personal Data is obligatory for the purposes of the legitimate benefits followed by the Company.
In any case, the Company will joyfully support to simplify the particular legal base that relates to the dealing out, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legislative or contractual obligation, or a requirement essential to come into an agreement.
The Company accepts to esteem the privacy of Your Personal Data and to guarantee that you can implement your rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
You can work out your rights of access, alteration, termination and opposition by contacting us. Please note that we may request you to confirm your identity before replying to such requests. If you make a request, we will provide our best to return you as soon as possible.
Embedded Content From Different Websites
We reserve the right to disclose personal information as required by government or law in fraud or spam cases and if we feel, disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or conform to the legal process served on our website.
We reserve the right to change this policy and we will update all the changes in the website. So keep updating with the changes at your own interest.